The PhD Snowboard Light combines ReliaWool Technology with the 4-Degree Elite Fit System to give you the best fitting, most technical snowboard sock on the market. Light cushioning in the leg and sole offer protection.
- Best fitting, most technical snowboarding sock
- Over the Calf length with an overall height of 14"
- Impact absorption with light cushioned sole, shin and calf
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System with two elastics to keep socks in place with great stretch
- Patented ReliaWool Technology in high wear areas for longer lasting protection and comfort
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Flat knit durable toe seam
- Knit in the USA
- 61% Merino Wool, 37% Nylon, 2% Elastane