EssentialApparel.com Privacy Notice (Updated November 2011)
What Personal Information Does EssentialApparel.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps personalize and improve your shopping experience. Below are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information you provide to answer your questions, customize your shopping experience, improve our store and to communicate with you..
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses EssentialApparel.com
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from EssentialApparel.com. If you do not want to receive email from EssentialApparel.com, please use the opt-out instructions included in any of our emails.
What Are Cookies and How Does EssentialApparel.com Use Them?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as product recommendations and to store of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- The help section of most browsers will tell you how to block cookies. We don’t recommend this because if you block cookies you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Cart, proceed to Checkout, or use other EssentialApparel.com features.
Does EssentialApparel.com Share the Information It Receives?
We do not sell, rent or loan your information to any third parties. We share customer information only as described below.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, sending marketing mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card. These third parties have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
How Secure Is My Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Can children use EssentialApparel.com?
We do sell children’s products, but they are for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may shop at EssentialApparel.com only when given permission by your parent or guardian.