The Patagonia Nano Puff Pullover is warm, incredibly lightweight and highly compressible.
- Deep center front zipper allows for easy ventilation
- Elasticized cuff and hem seal out wind and trap in warmth
- Stuffs into a self-storage left chest pocket with reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Fabric is treated with a durable water repellent finish
- Windproof and water-resistant
- Incredibly lightweight, highly compressible
- Can be worn as a mid or outer layer
- Traps heat even when wet
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester.
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft One polyester